A new system for purification and regeneration of the air has been combined with the technology that allows the use of steam for cooking: through a process of oxide reduction, germs, bacteria, spores, pollen and molds, vapors and chemical fumes are killed.
Depending on the culinary and lifestyle requirements that are now increasingly aimed at a healthy and balanced nutrition, the oven allows to cook food by both traditional methods and by using the water vapor capacity to convey heat to the food and bake it without direct contact with water. So doing we can avoid the dispersion of nutritional components, vitamins and mineral salts, as usually happens in the boiling process.
Steam cooking has always been considered to be the healthiest way to eat, as it helps to preserve the organoleptic properties of foods, their vitamin and mineral salts.
Besides being healthy, it is also an ecologically and inexpensive way of preparing food, since it minimizes energy consumption and saves a lot of time.
– Ordinary steam
– Top Grill
– Top Convection with Grill
– High Temperature Steam
– Keep warming
– Booster function
– No water warning
– Child lock
– Regenerator fresh air: negative ions production
– Material: stainless steel 304 and glass
– Product dimensions: H 460 x W 595 x D 447 mm
– Measures of the forniture for flush mounting for fit for frame installation:
H 462 x W 597 x D 449 mm
– Measures of the forniture for flush mounting: H 450 x W 560 x D 449 mm
– Net weight: 22,4 Kg / Gross weight: 25,8 Kg
– Packaging dimensions: H 620 x W 700 x D 600 mm
– Volume: 0,199 mc
– Power: 2100 W
– Cavity capacity: 28L / Water tank capacity: 1.3L
– Voltage: 220-240V / 50/60Hz
– NOT suitable and NOT adaptable to 110V voltage
– Standard connection cable: schuko plug
– Approvals: CE – CB – GS